|Ultralink Invasion Part Two|
|Season 2, Episode 2|
|Written By||Matthew Drdek|
|Directed By||Gino Nichele and Sean Sullivan|
|Ultralink Invasion Part One||Dredd Ascendant|
- Kathleen Barr as Kat Ryan
- Brian Dobson as Jason Naught
- Michael Dobson as Forge Ferrus and Makino
- Brian Drummond as Blast Link
- Andrew Francis as Max
- Omari Newton as Jefferson Smith
- Mark Oliver as Miles Dredd
- Giles Panton as Ven-Ghan
- Lee Tockar as Prism Link
- Sam Vincent as Steel, Chomp Link and Berto
Continuity of the series
- Steel is captured by Ven-Ghan, but later is rescued by Max with the help of C.Y.T.R.O.
- The fourth Ultralink that wasn't used, was a trap to link with the systems of N-Tek.
- N-Tek gets the control of the systems back when the Ultralink was captured by Ven-Ghan.
- Ultimate Elementor escapes from the N-Tek Prison.
- The director of this episode, Sean Sullivan, also directed Max Steel: Forces of Nature, and Max Steel: Countdown, both movies from the original series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.