Turbo Spike Mode is Maxwell McGrath and Steel's eleventh Turbo Mode. This mode is a ninja-like that has turbofied spikes on the two long black whips. It first appeared in Definitely Fear the Reaper.
- Turbofied Spikes: With Max's T.U.R.B.O Energy, he could concentrate the energy on the spikes, making them powerful.
- Giant Whip: Max has two powerful whips in each arm, that can be used to grab or attack something, along with the turbofied spilkes on the end of it.
- Enhanced Abilities: Max's reflexes and agility are increased.
- Extensible Spikes: The crystals on his armor can be extended, as seen in The Great Turbo Star Caper.
- Decreased Durability: Max is more vulnerable to damage.
- Jim McGrath used to have this Turbo Mode, since inside the rock, there was one of his Turbo spikes.
- Max can swing the whips all over the place.
- It is one of the leanest, meanest modes in Max's arsenal
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.