Turbo Flight Mode is Maxwell McGrath and Steel's third Turbo Mode. Despite being very basic, it allows Max Steel to fly through the skies or even on space. It first appeared in Come Together Part Two.
During one of N-Tek's training sessions, Berto sends out few C.Y.T.R.O. prototypes to fight against Max and Steel to test their abilities. In the process, Max is tossed on the sky and falling until Steel creates a new Turbo Mode that allowed him to fly. Shortly after, Max unlinks Steel from his chest and releases a T.U.R.B.O. Energy ray that destroy all the robots.
- Wings: The wings on Max's back are very effective, even being able to reach altitudes beyond the stratosphere.
- Superhuman Speed: This mode enhances the velocity of Max in the air. It also has a design that maximizes the use of generated downforce x100.
- It is said that Max Steel can get out of the Earth's Atmosphere if he uses that Turbo Mode.
- Of Max's arsenal, this Turbo Mode is used a lot, along with Turbo Strength Mode and Turbo Base Mode.
- On the second season, Flight Mode was redesigned to feature three wings, a new visor and a shield that covers Max's head. In the 2015 trilogy, the helmet was remade to reveal Max's mouth, chin and partially the nose, with the justification being that people thought the was robot so he decided to change it. However, in Team Turbo, all changes were discarded and he now possesses its first appearance, albeit possessing a slightly larger helmet for Max's head.
- Turbo Flight Mode is the first Turbo Mode with the ability of flight. Turbo Super Mode being the second, Turbo Rocket Mode being the third, Turbo Nova Mode being the fourth, Turbo Sonic Flight Mode being the fifth and Turbo Prime Mode being the sixth.