Berto to help Max Steel. It first appeared in C.Y.T.R.O Attacks!.
- As seen in "Reprogrammed", the Turbo Cycle was upgraded by Berto, getting few uptades. For example, it is now faster, as well as Turbo Flight Mode.
- In C.Y.T.R.O Attacks!, when Steel and Berto were together in his lab, when Max came, he was possibly constructing the Turbo Cycle.
- In Scrambled, when Steel's systems were damaged, Berto said that Steel wouldn't be able to control the Turbo Cycle, since he wasn't able to control the Turbo Modes.
- This vehicle cannot be affected by the Turbo Touch of Max (when Max touches an electronic device, it will explode), since Max uses his energy to move it.
- Can defy physics and the force of gravity for wall riding and out-of-this-world stunts and jumps.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.