Maxwell McGrath and Steel's eighth Turbo Mode. This mode is able to create clones of the determined mode that Max chose, although that is not able to create an army. It first appeared in Pick Your Poison.
- Clones: Like the name of this Turbo Mode suggest, it is able to create six or even more clones of the Mode that Max chose. Previously, in Season 1, Max was only able to create clones based on Turbo Base Mode, but on Season 2, he improved this ability, and is now able to clone any Turbo Mode in his arsenal.
|The Gallery of Turbo Clone Mode can be seen Here.|
- This Turbo Mode is very useful, it can make any enemy of Max Steel confused of who is who and which is the real Max Steel. In this Turbo Mode, Max can turn from two to millions of clones of himself, running and tricking the villains, and also defeating and fighting them.
- This is the only Turbo Mode that looks a lot like Turbo Base Mode besides Turbo Cannon Mode but Turbo Cannon Mode only looks like the Turbo Base Mode because it is like Turbo Base Mode wearing a heavy armor.
- This mode is able to copy other modes and create clones of the same made while staying in Turbo Clone Mode. Most notably, Turbo Strength Mode and Turbo Speed Mode.
- This mode has three weakness, being them: Requires extraordinary concentration, losing focus could cause clones to evaporate, and The more clones Max generates, the more T.U.R.B.O Energy he depletes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.