In a brutal fight against Morphos, Max and Steel are almost being defeated by him, until they combine Turbo Cannon Mode and Turbo Spike Mode. As result, Morphos is unable to copy their brand new Turbo Mode and the duo use their powers to take down the villain and save the day.
- Superhuman Strength: Inherited from Turbo Cannon Mode. Due to the weight of the armor, Max's strength is greatly enhanced.
- Superhuman Durability: Inherited from Turbo Cannon Mode. Max wears a large armor that grants him enhanced durability.
- Turbo Charge: Also inherited from Turbo Cannon Mode. Max has the ability of charging himself with T.U.R.B.O. Energy and launch himself at enemies. It is quite similar to Turbo Cannon Mode, but deals extra damage due to the spikes protuding from its armor.
- Spikes Projectiles: Inherited from Turbo Spike Mode. Max has the ability of launching spikes projectiles from its armor, which results on extreme damage.
- Spike Whips: Also inherited from Turbo Spike Mode. Max can extend large whips from his arm, which, unlike Turbo Spike Mode, ends with spiked flails rather than grappling hooks. It can be used to latch onto enemies or its surroundings and allows Max to swing from one place to another or hurl enemies toward or away him.