|Season 2, Episode 4|
|Air Date||June 25, 2014|
|Written By||Sean Jara|
|Directed By||Daniel Ife|
|Dredd Ascendant||Full Metal Racket|
- Kathleen Barr as Kat Ryan
- Michael Dobson as Forge Ferrus
- Andrew Francis as Max, Fishy, Toxzon and Plaztek
- Sam Vincent as Steel and Berto
- Max and Steel continue their research about the mysterious Turbo Star.
- Fishy is linked with an Ultralink and he is eventually killed by Max Steel in the end of the episode. As result, Toxzon gets extremely angry and promises revenges against Max because of Fishy's loss.
- Max uses the Turbo Drills for the first time.
- Toxzon gets a new transformation.
- This episode makes the first appearence of Toxzon and his comrade Fishy on the second season.
- This episode was directed by Sean Jara, a writter of Hot Wheels: Battle Force Five.
- Andrew Francis got a reward of Best Performance Voice Animation Program because of this episode in Leo Awards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.