|The Ultralink Hunter|
|Season 2, Episode 8|
|Air Date|| August 15, 2014|
December 5, 2014 (YouTube)
|Written By||Steve Sullivan|
|Directed By||Daniel Ife|
|Deep Turbo Blue Sea||Digital Meltdown|
The Ultralink Hunter is the eighth episoode of the second season and the thirty-fourth episode of Max Steel. It was written by Steve Sullivan and directed by Daniel Ife. It aired on August 15, 2014 and was released on YouTube on December 5, 2014.
- Richard Ian Cox as Kirby
- Trevor Devall as Metal Elementor/Hooded Figure
- Brian Drummond as Blast Link
- Sarah Edmondson as Sydney
- Andrew Francis as Max/Air Elementor/Fire Elementor
- Giles Panton as Ven-Ghan
- Sam Vincent as Steel
- After seeing a clip from the battle on N-Tek's undersea base (from Deep Turbo Blue Sea), Metal Elementor realizes that Ultimate Elementor wanted him to die underwater.
- Turbo Super Mode, from Supermania, is seen once again.
- Max appears wearing again the Flying Roden Man t-shirt again, seen in Supermania.
- Hero-Man, who made its debut in Supermania, reappears when Max crashes in a billboard with a image of his. He appears wearing an outfit with different coloring, being orange with light green accents.
- Metal Elementor uses his annexing abilities to absorb Ultimate Elementor and create Mega-Elementor.
- Steel unlocks his first Turbo Mode: Turbo Mimic Mode.
|The Gallery of The Ultralink Hunter can be seen Here.|
- Ven Ghan was called by a mysterious alien from the Black Star Council.
- For unknown reasons, Ven-Ghan is accompanied by solely one Ultralink sphere rather than three of them like he did in his first appearance during the two-parter Ultralink Invasion Part One and Ultralink Invasion Part Two. The Ultralink sphere that he uses to capture Steel is also the same one that he used in said episodes, albeit with a lighter orange coloring.
- Metallak mentions in this episode that he was the one responsible for destroying Ven-Ghan's planet, Kaduonn, and that he was the last survivor of his kind.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.