|The Final Countdown Part Two|
|Season 2, Episode 26|
|Written By||Thomas Krajewski|
|Directed By||Jeremy Brown|
|The Final Countdown Part One||The Wrath of Makino|
The Final Countdown Part Two is the twenty-sixth episode and last episode of the second season. It also the fifty-second episode of Max Steel (Series). It was written by Thomas Krajewski and Directed by Jeremy Brown. It was released on YouTube on March 30, 2015 as a unlisted video (meaning that only those with the link can watch it.).
An incredible reunion takes place in the height of the most epic battle ever!
- Andrew Francis as Max
- Sam Vincent as Steel
- Nicole Oliver as Molly
- Sarah Edmondson as Sydney Gardner
- Richard Ian Cox as Kirby/Avatak/Megalink
- Brian Drummond as Butch
- Michael Dobson as Forge Ferrus/Makino
- Kathleen Barr as Kat Ryan
- Omari Newton as Jefferson
- Giles Panton as Ven-Ghan
- Trevor Devall as Jim McGrath
- Brian Dobson as Jason Naught
- Mark Oliver as Miles Dread
- Thanks to Max and Steel, Ja'em is freed from Makino's Alphalink.
- The combined efforts of Max, Steel and Jim destroy the Alphalink and Makino's humanoid form.
- The Ultralink invasion ends.
- Miles Dread, Toxzon, Extroyer, Prism Link and Blast Link escape from N-Tek's prison.
- Jim McGrath (current appearence)
- The title of the episode could be a reference to Europe's The Final Countdown.
- This episode aired on Russia first.
- The episode's title would originally be Turbo Nova Part Two and Into the Darkness Part Two.
- This episode marks the last appearance of Butch.