|Pick Your Poison|
|Season 1, Episode 23|
|Air Date||November 9, 2013|
|Written By||Matthew Drdek|
|Directed By|| Logan McPherson|
|Split Decisions||Thanks, I Think|
Pick Your Poison is the twenty-third episode of Max Steel. It was written by Matthew Drdek and directed by Logan McPherson & Jeremy Brown. This episode aired on November 9, 2013.
- Kathleen Barr as Kat Ryan
- Michael Dobson as Forge Ferrus
- Brian Drummond as Earth Elementor and Water Elementor
- Andrew Francis as Maxwell McGrath, Fire Elementor, Air Elementor, Toxzon, and Fishy
- Omari Newton as Jefferson Smith
- Sam Vincent as Steel and Berto
- Following the events of Split Decisions, the Elementors are now much more powerful as they decided to unite forces rather than fighting against each other.
- Max Steel unlocks Turbo Clone Mode, which he uses to trick Toxzon and defeat him.
- Toxzon temporarily takes control of Ultimate Elementor with his hypnosis serum and refers to him as his pet.
- When Toxzon takes control of Ultimate Elementor, it makes a reference to "Max Steel Vs Toxic Legion", when Toxzon floods Elementor with nuclear mud.
- This was the first episode that shows N-Tek making a deal with a villain.
- The original title of this episode was going to be "Secret Agent Men", where Max, Steel, Jefferson, and Kat were going to Japan to capture an Ultralink that was set up by Miles Dread as a trap.
- The name of the episode comes from a popular saying where the person has to choose between two horrible options. In this case, it makes a reference to the fact that N-Tek would have to ask for Toxzon's help to stop the Elementors, or either let them be overpowered by them. It also makes a reference to Toxzon's powers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.