|Alias|| Morphos' family (by Steel)|
|Weapons||Superhuman abilities, and Regeneration|
|Enemies|| Max Steel|
|First Appearance||Max Steel: Maximum Morphos|
|Last Appearance||Max Steel: Maximum Morphos|
Based on the formula that Miles Dread used to create Morphos, he created a group of three clones, besides causing a mutation on the hand of his creator, as his first attempt. The defective clones were residing in Dread's mansion, and were only discovered by Max Steel when he came there to rescue Dread. The clones easily surpassed Max's strength but Dread helps him by telling him to press a red button, that unleashed a red laser that eliminated them.
Later on, when Morphos managed to mutate the citizens of Copper Canyon into mutants, they were exactly like the clones that were previously eliminated.
Since they are based on Morphos, they are practically the same when compared to him, but they have notable differences. They are skinnier, shorter, and slightly less muscular, but they still retain some of Morphos' colors as well the crystals. Besides, they also have red eyes and a mouth filled with sharp teeth but they don't have the cavity with the tentacles in their chests.
There was also a greenish variation that was slightly skinnier and had hooks for both hands, but they had the same characteristics as other monsters.
They are aggressive and mindless monsters that attack everything in their way. They blindly obeyed Morphos' orders.
- Superhuman Strength: They are significantly stronger than an average human, mainly when they are attacking in a group, being even able to take down Metal Elementor for a few seconds.
- Superhuman Durability: They were durable enough to resist Max's Turbo Pulse and return to battle, seeming unharmed.
- Regeneration: If they lose a part of their body, they are able to regenerate it by putting it back on its place.
- Hive Mind: As stated by Miles Dread, if one of them knows something, the others also know it.
- Unlimited Stamina: Like Morphos, they don't get tired easily and can fight for long periods without needing to recover.
- Their design is very similar to the Regeneradores from Resident Evil 4.