|“||Give him time, Patience is general's most valuable weapon.||”|
|Occupation|| One of Makino's commanders (formerly)|
Leader of the Elementors
Member of the Nexus
|Interests|| Serving Makino and conquring Earth for his glory (formerly)|
Conquer Earth alongside with the forces of the Nexus
|Family|| Makino (creator)|
|Allies|| The Elementors|
|Enemies|| Max Steel (especially Steel)|
Commander Forge Ferrus
|First Appearance||Full Metal Racket|
|Voiced By||Trevor Devall|
Metal Elementor, also referred as Metallak, was one of Max Steel's enemies introduced on Season 2. He was one of Makino's most feared and trustable commanders, responsible of conquering many planets with his army. Alongside with the other Elementors, Metallak was one of Makino's emissaries, but ever since his death at Max's hands, they are stranded on Earth and work for the highest bidder, such as Mortum and Terrorax. Eventually, thanks to the latter, they are introduced to the Nexus legion and became members of the cult. He debuted on Full Metal Racket and is voiced by Trevor Devall.
Metal Elementor was originally known as Metallak, one of Makino's most trusted commanders and a Megalink. Alongside with his army, he destroyed many planets, such as Takion and Kaduonn, as he mentioned few times on season 2. He was also responsible of extingushing Ven-Ghan's entire species.
Due to Ultimate Elementor's incompetence and Steel's betrayal, he was sent to Earth by Makino to conquer it alongside with other evil Ultralinks. He went to the southern Mexico and linked with a metal statue on a pyramid and thus Metal Elementor was born, one of most powerful enemies that Max Steel ever faced.
While Makino watched some of the fights of the Elementors against Max Steel, Metallak approaches and says that he would be the one responsible for eliminating the hero. Makino proceeds to say that planets like Takion and Earth resisted like no others, especially the latter due to Steel and Max's efforts. Metallak says that he will destroy him for humiliating his honor and will take control of Elementor's troops. Makino mentions about Dread, who Metallak should be aware of. He proceeds to find a target to Megalink with and encounters a metal statue in southern Mexico. He assumes his sphere form and goes there and bonds with the object, thus becoming Metal Elementor.
Back on the Makino Destroyer, Metallak reunites with Makino's troops and explains their mission of conquering Earth and destroying Max Steel. Ultimate Elementor sarcastically says "good luck", which angers Metallak and mentions that he could absorb them into their being, and that he should as they didn't subdue earth years ago. They apologize and Metallak proceeds to say that he would not fail and instead would turn them into a powerful force to destroy Max Steel for Makino's glory. Later on, Elementor is saying that they would destroy Max Steel, though Metallak approaches them and disagrees, saying that they would stay. Suddenly, Miles Dread appears and asks if he was interupting, in which Metallak sarcastially refers to him as the "infamous Miles Dread". He presents himself and commands to Miles' forces serve his, but he refuses to. He approaches him and says that when he destroys Max Steel, Dread's deal with Makino would be over, though Miles says that he was looking forward to this day and changes the subject by asking about the attack. Metallak shows a video of Maxwell saying that Max Steel would appear in the Battle of the Bands and he says that he would destroy their hero before their eyes.
In the following day, during the battle of the bands, Metallak's forces attack Copper Canyon. Metal Elementor is sent there, and slowly forms himself while Max Steel watches at distance, asking what was "that thing". He roars and jumps at Max and uses his saw to attack him, though he quickly dodges and he hits a building instead. After rescuing the civilians and defeating the Ultralinks, Max deals with Metallak, who activates his saw and proceeds to fight with him, referring to Steel as a deserter and that he betrayed his army and he would pay for that. Their fight is interupted by C.Y.T.R.O., who launches missiles on Metallak and takes him down for few seconds. He assumes his liquid form and reforms himself, later using his metal-based powers to lift a truck and tosses it on Max Steel.
The duo go to a metal processing plant, where Metallak follows them and says that he would destroy them. Max attempts to fight with the villain with his Turbo Strength Mode, but he quickly take him down and tosses metal bars at them. He says that Steel had allied with a pathetic human and was planning to destroy his own kind, in which Steel replies that he at least wasn't one of Makino's "lackeys", which angers Metallak and he proceeds to violently grab them and restrain them on the ground. He activates his saw and attempts to kill them, but Max quickly gets up after seeing barrels of metal corrosives. He tricks Metallak by making him shoot the barrels, which causes the liquid to spray over him and corrode his skin, thus weakening him. Max uses Turbo Cannon Mode to finish him off. Though weak, he says that he would destroy him for Makino's glory before getting up and escaping thanks to a Makino Destroyer nearby.
At the ship, he appears quiet and was unresponsive towards Elementor's banter. Later on, Chomp Link appears seeing the clip of Max and his band's song, which angers Metallak, making him destroy the screen with rage.
Miles Dread informs to Metal Elementor that N-Tek was developing a Tachyon missile, charged with Max Steel's T.U.R.B.O. Energy, which would be powerful enough to annihilate Makino. Initially, Ultimate Elementor wanted to command the troops until N-Tek's Undersea Base, however, Metal Elementor decided to command it, since he thought that Ultimate Elementor could make a mistake and ruin the mission. He tried to invade the undersea base of N-Tek, but ironically, only with Ultimate Elementor's help, he was to do so. After invading the base, Metal Elementor doesn't find the missile, however, he chooses to destroy Max Steel, but Max eventually defeats him by using the water pressure from the ocean.
Metallak is eventually rescued by Ultimate Elementor.
Metallak later realizes that Elementor would let him die there, so Metallak make a plan consisting in capturing Max Steel at least in 24 hours, knowing that Elementor would miserably fail. However, for his surprise, Ultimate Elementor capture Steel, as well Ven Ghan, but eventually, they escape with Max Steel's help, even though that Metallak tried to stop them. After the crushing defeat, Metallak says to Ultimate Elementor that he would suffer the consequences, and ultimately absorbs him, creating Mega Elementor.
Later on, Mega Elementor tracks Max Steel's T.U.R.B.O. Energy in an island, and decides to organize a plan to destroy the island alongside with Max. After all the Ultralinks get beat by Max, Metal Elementor decides to fight against him by himself, and devides into the five and original Elementors to destroy Max. However, the Elementors are also defeated by Max, and Metallak end up into a volcan, where he fights against Max Steel in his newest Turbo Mode: Turbo Heat Mode, later being melted by him. In a desesperate attempt to destroy Max, he accidently hits a rock that makes he fall on lava, though that he didn't died.
He later somehow capture the other Elementors again, though that this is not showed on-screen.
Later, when Makino arrives on Earth, as a part of his plan, he ambushes Commander Forge Ferrus, and links one Ultralink with him, creating Forge Link. He, alongside with other Evil Ultralinks and Dredd Naughts, attacked N-Tek's base, and eventually destroyed it.
After the second phase of the plan was concluded, Mega Elementor goes to the THI building, where he participates a showdown against N-Tek's forces. However, when Makino is destroyed by Max Steel, Metallak loses the contact with his master, and is forced to leave alongside with other Ultralinks, with the exception of Forge Link, who was captured by N-Tek.
Later, Makino recreates himself, and reveals to be furious with the failure of the plan. Mega Elementor demands Blast, Chomp, and Prism to capture every lost Ultralinks to create a new strategy to take over the world. He also advises that they shouldn't commit any errors, otherwise, they would suffer the consequences. However, they failed miserably, at the point of not capturing any Ultralink, and as Metallak mentioned before, they would suffer the consequences, and then, Chomp Link was thrown in the space.
Metal Elementor later appears training some Ultralinks, between them, Torbolt, who secretly didn't trusted on Makino's ways. However, due to several mistakes, Torbolt attacks and unintentionally completes the missions and trainings, and consequently, Metallak see a special potential on him, and sends him to destroy Steel personally. However, he discovers that Torbolt was hiding that he didn't trusted on Makino's destructive ways, and Metallak sends three Ultralinks to destroy Steel, as well Torbolt. When they escape, Metallak decides to fight agains them by himself, but in the end, he is eventually defeated by Torbolt, who attacked him with a hug. Metal Elementor later escapes with Earth's powers.
As Mega Elementor, Metallak reappers on Makino's Alphalink while it was next to Earth. He tries to fight off Max Steel, but thanks to his brothers, he was unable to control his body and fight, and was ultimately launched in the space by Max's Turbo Star, making them also divide into their initial forms.Terrorax's schemes to take over the world. He asks why Terrorax had invoked them and Earth asks why he couldn't resort to his lord Nexus. Terrorax replying by saying that he was too weak and needed their help to rise once again and conquer the world. He would offer them powers beyond what they knew and asks if they were on his side. They shout Nexus' battle cry, confirming that they indeed were. Alongside with his brothers, Metallak attacks Copper Canyon's beach and eventually goes face-to-face with Team Turbo. After fighting for a while, Terrorax contacts Metallak and says that he obtained the Terror Energy Generator and they decide to leave the beach. Metallak, alongside with his brothers and Team Terror, goes to the Pantheon, where they are charged with Terror Energy and get much stronger. They approach Nexus and shout the legion's battle cry.
Much later, after Team Turbo invade the Pantheon, Metallak and his brothers show up to a showdown. Before Max could help his friends, Water pushes him out of the ship with his water bazooka. Metallak fights against Alex, Rayne and C.Y.T.R.O. and he eventually decides to fuse with Fire in order to create Fire and Metal Elementor, while Earth and Water fuse themselves to create Earth and Water Elementor. Tempestra trick Metallak and he accidentally unfuse Earth and Water by damaging their core. Earth attempts to fuse with them, but Metallak violently rejects.C.Y.T.R.O. eventually manages to unfuse Fire and Metal, but Metallak refuses to be defeated. He decides to absorb the Terror Energy from his deceased brothers to become stronger. At the same time, he says how Terror Energy made their bond get stronger and that Team Turbo was in a serious danger. After he fought for a while against the trio, Rayne and Alex distracted him while C.Y.T.R.O. used his drill to dig a hole on Metallak's back. La Fiera enters inside of him and destroys him by inside. As result, Metallak falls on the floor and his core is deactivated.
AppearanceFighter instead of a Raider) and traces of gold on his armor. His Ultralink sphere is also very different of other Ultralinks, as it is golden and has as spiky structure.
After he links with the pyramid statue, Metallak gains a large and muscular build. Most of his body is metallic silver and he possesses golden on his figners and feets. Unlike other Elementors, he has a spiky and golden rib that makes him more akin to the classic Elementor. He has black eyes with red pupils and sharp teeths. He can also switch into two types of weapons, those being a saw and a mace. In Team Turbo, Metallak's appearance slightly changes, as he only has red pupils and golden ankles with the shape of a lozenge. These changes, however, are later on discarded in Turbo-Warriors, which marks the second appearance of Metallak after the time skip. In the same film, he has a darker shade of silver and his eyes and core glows light red.
In Turbo-Warriors, Metallak is charged with Terrorax's Terror Energy and his body gains a light purple aura and sparks of said energy. His core and eyes' color also switches to light purple. He later on gains a new form by the end of the film. He has a gigantic size and gains more golden armor parts.
In terms of constitution, Metallak's body consists in several types of metal (for example, titanium and iron), according by a scan made by Steel in Full Metal Racket.
Commanding, ruthless, strict, proud and arrogant, Metallak was one of Makino's most fearsome commanders and was responsible for the destruction of many planets, showing no remorse for his actions and the lives that he has taken, even proudly stating his acts like in The Ultralink Hunter when he said that Ven-Ghan's kind was annihilated by his efforts and by eliminating him it would be like if his species never existed. Blindly following his leader's orders and being extremely loyal, Metallak was sent to Earth with the purpose of conquering it so Makino could absorb it with his Alphalink. In order to do so, he becomes Metal Elementor, and gets agressive, violent and energetic, as he vigorously fought against Max and Steel in Full Metal Racket. Upon obtaining his host, he wanted to turn Makino's forces into a powerful army so they could take down Max Steel and N-Tek. Like other evil Ultralinks, Metal had a deep hatred for Steel due to his betrayal and showed a digust for Max, referring him as a "pathetic human". He also showed to get easily angered, like being referred as "Ultralink" or when his soldiers failed him. Metallak had a hatred against the Elementor, referring to them as a "big failure" as they were on Earth for more than sixteen years and weren't capable of conquering it or destroy Max Steel. He is also shown to considers those around him inferior, as seen in Turbolt the Terrible when he said that he was surrounded by incompetents, referring to the Ultralinks. Unlike his brothers, Metallak shows a strategic side on his plans rather than simple and direct forms of attack. Although that he despises the Elementors, he eventually unite forces with them, like in Maximum Morphos when he refers to them as brothers. In Team Turbo, he becomes their leader and uses a metaphor to describe their bond, comparing them to a pack of wolves under his command.
- "You're a disgrace Steel, you allied with this pathetic human and seek to destroy your own kind!?"
Like other Ultralinks, Metallak has a deep hatred for Steel and considers him as a traitor, a disgrace to his species.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: Metallak is considerably more powerful than his brothers (due to the fact that he is a Megalink) and could defeat Max Steel's Turbo Strength Mode with only one blow.
- Superhuman Durability: Metallak's body is extremely durable and capable of withstanding high temperatures, such as lava as seen on Hot Zone. However, he couldn't stand the flames of Max's Turbo Heat Mode, which melted his body.
- Weapons Creation: Metal Elementor is able to create three different kind of weapons of his hands: a mace, a saw and a saw launcher.
- Absorption: Metal Elementor is able to absorb (or annex) other Ultralinks to his body, like he made with Ultimate Elementor, to create Mega Elementor.
- Ferrokinesis: Metallak is able to control everything that is made of metal around him, like lifting it or absorbing it in order to increase his power.
- Linking Abilities: Metallak's first form was capable of bonding with anything in order to increase the power of its host, just like he did with the pyramid to become Metal Elementor.
- Terror Energy Generation: After he was charged with Terrorax's Terror Energy, Metallak got the ability of generating Terror Energy by himself. As result, he gets even stronger, faster and more durable. He can also absorb the energy from other beings charged with the same energy in order to increase his power, like he did with his brothers in the end of Turbo-Warriors.
- Expert Tactian: Metallak is responsible of conquering and destroying many planets for Makino's glory. During many times, Metallak was able to figure out where Max and Steel were through some sources, for instance in Full Metal Racket, through the internet and Reprogrammed, through Max's T.U.R.B.O. Energy leak.
- Knuckle: In Turbo-Warriors, Metal Elementor got a weapon similar to a knuckle made out of metal and Terror Energy.
- Energy Core: Metallak possesses a energy core in his forehead, like other of his kind. If the core is hit by someone or something, he will feel agonized for some seconds.
- Metal Corrosives: Due to the fact that Metallak is made out of metal, he can be defeated by using metal corrosives like Max and Steel did in Full Metal Racket.
- "Prepare to taste metal, Steel!" - Full Metal Racket
|The Gallery of Metal Elementor can be seen Here.|
- He Megalinked with a statue that is located some where in the southern part of Mexico. However, in the Ultralink Invasion app, it says that he linked with the pyramid instead of the statue.
- After the Elementors failed to capture Max Steel, he absorbed them and became Mega Elementor.
- Though that firstly, he was seen to be very angry about Steel's betrayal, he called him as a "friend" in Maximum Morphos.
- Unlike other Megalinks, Metallak notably had different characteristcs, for example, the head, that resembled a Fighter Ultralink, and the gold traces in his armor.
- Out of all the Elementors, he is the one who bares the most similiarity with the classic incarnation of Elementor. His rib features a segmented line of spikes (which none of his brothers possess), he has a larger quantity of teeth on his mouth compared to the other Elementors and is capable of forming weapons on his hands.
- He is also the only Elementor to possess five fingers and three toes.
- He has several similiarities to the original Elementor. He has spikes on his rib (none of The Elementors have), and a double layer of teeth.
- Even though that he is an Elementor, he doesn't refers himself as one, calling himself just as "Metallak".
- After Makino's death, Metal Elementor became slightly more friendly with the other of his kind, calling them as "brothers" instead of constantly complaining about their failure or intellect. As Mega Elementor, he refers themselves as "they" rather than singular pronouns.
- Metallak's voice was more deeper than Metal Elementor, although they sound the same.
- Alongside with Ven-Ghan, Metal Elementor was one of the featured characters in the second season trailer. The scene was originally from Elements of Surprise Part One, but it was modified to insert Metal Elementor on it. He appears attacking N-Tek's base while Forge and other agents attack him with their guns, and then he proceeds to throw a rock at them while Makino watches at distance on Makino ship at space.
Characters introduced on Season 2 appears in blue.