|Max Steel: Turbo-Warriors|
|Directed by:||Lloyd Goldfine|
|Written by|| Rob David|
|Score by||Steven Argila|
PlotThe film starts with a sick Terrorax seeing Copper Canyon and commenting how shiny and vivid it looks and how it would play the key role for his plans of absolute and total world domination. His speech is suddenly interupted when he coughs, revealing the consequences of the last battle against Max Steel, whom Terrorax refers to be a "cursed" hero. Earth Elementor asks why he didn't asked for Lord Nexus' help and the villain replies by saying that he was too weakened and needed help to recover. He asks for the Elementors' help and says that if they agreed, he would give them powers beyond what their wildest dreams. They shout the Nexus legion's battle cry, revealing that they were on Terrorax's side.
In the next day, Steel was announcing the first Steel-Tek event on Copper Canyon's beach. Meanwhile, Rayne, C.Y.T.R.O. and Alex were having fun. Rayne appears surfing and doing various maneuvers, which Steel points out as a "splendid entrance" and Alex does the same thing and comments about the monstrous waves. Rayne suddenly appears and scares him and because of that he asks if there were sharks on the water. C.Y.T.R.O. were Max was and he contacts the group saying that he was flying on the skies. Max finally shows up and he does few maneuvers on the waves and Alex says that he was a show off. He reunites with his friends and comments how beautiful the day was and asks if Steel wanted to join them, but he refuses, saying that he was better on the base. Shortly after, the water suddenly disappears and the day gets cloudy.
- Andrew Francis as Maxwell McGrath/Elementors
- Sam Vincent as Steel/Nexus agent
- Adrian Petriw as Alejandro Villar
- Lili Beaudoin as Rayne Martinez
- Colin Murdock as C.Y.T.R.O.
- Mark Oliver as Terrorax
- Charles Zuckermann as Lord Nexus
- Giles Panton as Snare/Night Howl
- When Monstro was cloning himself, there is a shot where Max and his team are watching him and La Fiera appears with a yellow visor rather than green.
- There are few instances where the green symbol on Max's chest is completely missing.
- The electric current on Snare's antennas are missing in the entire film.
- The film takes weeks or months after the events of Turbo-Charged.
- In the beginning of the film, Terrorax invades a room where many objects from the past movies and seasons can be seen, such as:
- Main article: Turbo-Warriors
The second toy line released in 2017 was Turbo-Warriors.
In March, the film began to be animated and in May one of the character animators' website confirmed this.
In July 29, 2017, the film aired on Latin America through Cartoon Network.
- In the beginning of the film, when Max activates Turbo Wave Rider Mode to surf the waves, makes a reference to the first film of the classic series, Endangered Species.
- The production codes of this film are 503 and 504.
|Movies of Max Steel (2013 TV Series)|
|TV Series Timeline||Max Steel: The Wrath of Makino · Max Steel: The Dawn of Morphos · Max Steel: Maximum Morphos · Max Steel: Team Turbo · Max Steel: Team Turbo Fusion-Tek · Max Steel: Turbo Charged · Max Steel: Turbo Warriors|
|Alternate Timeline||Max Steel: The Movie|