|Journey to the Center of Copper Canyon|
|Season 2, Episode 10|
|Air Date||June 16, 2014 (Australia)|
|Written By||Grant Sauvé|
|Directed By||Jeremy Brown|
|Digital Meltdown||Hot Zone|
Journey to the Center of Copper Canyon is the tenth episode of Season 2 and the thirty-sixth episode of Max Steel (Series). It was written by Grant Sauvé and directed by Jeremy Brown. It aired June 16 in Australia and was released on December 19, 2014 on YouTube.
- Andrew Francis as Max, Fire Elementor
- Sam Vincent as Steel, Berto
- Mark Oliver as Miles Dread
- Brian Dobson as Jason Naught
- Trevor Devall as Metal Elementor
- Michael Dobson as Forge Ferrus, Makino
- Sarah Edmondson as Sydney Gardner
- Richard Ian Cox as Kirby Kowalski
- Lee Tockar as Prism Link
- Max uses Turbo Stealth Mode again after a long time.
- Dread gets the second piece of the Turbo Star and it is revealed that he built an exact copy of the original structure on his base.
- Max and Steel finally say to Forge that they knew about the Turbo Star's existence, which makes him feel very angry.
- The Copper Squatch is proved to be real, as seen when it grabbed Prism Link's leg and he screamed "Copper Squatch!".
- The title of the episode is a parody of Jules Verne's "Journey to the Center of the Earth".