|Species|| Fused Ultralink|
|Interests||Defeat Team Turbo|
|Weapons||Terror Energy and blade|
|Family|| Water Elementor (brother)|
Earth Elementor (brother)
Air Elementor (brother)
Earth and Water Elementor
|Enemies|| Max Steel|
|Voiced By||Andrew Francis|
After Team Turbo overpowered the Elementors, Metallak decided to fuse himself with Fire while Water and Earth fused themselves. They managed to take down La Fiera and was about to finish him off until Tempestra appeared and distracted them with an ice ray. Later on, they accidentally unfused Water and Earth thanks to Tempestra and Earth attempted to fush with them, but they rejected and pushed him away. While they were fighting with C.Y.T.R.O., Tempestra attacked him with an ice ray and the robot jumps and hits his energy core with his drill, thus undoing their fusion.
- Superhuman Strength: Due to their heavy and large size, they are considerably stronger than an average individual.
- Superhuman Durability: Their armor could endure various blows from Team Turbo.
- Blade: They have a blade attached to his left arm that he used to attack his foes.
- Terror Energy Generation: After they were charged with Terrorax's enhanced Terror Energy, they started to generate this energy, which makes enhances their physical capabilities even more.
- Unlimited Stamina: They can fight during long periods without needing to rest.
- Energy Core: Their weak spot is the purple energy core, located on their forehead. Once broken, they were reverted to their normal forms.
Fire and Metal Elementor's body resembles Metal Elementor's body, but instead of silver, it is orange. He has a irregular and spiky segment that goes from his head to his back, shoulder pads, a breastplate, a metallic blade on his left arm, few irregular rocks on his forearm and hands, three fingers, metallic thigh pads and four toes. He is also around two times bigger than a regular Elementor.
- An action figure of Fire and Metal Elementor was introduced in the second half of the 2017 toy line.
- It was the second fusion where Metallak, a Megalink, is involved. The first was Mega-Elementor.