|Species|| Fused Ultralink|
|Interests||Taking down Team Turbo|
|Weapons||Terror Energy and hammer|
|Family|| Fire Elementor (brother)|
Metal Elementor (brother)
Air Elementor (brother)
Fire and Metal Elementor
|Enemies|| Max Steel|
|Voiced By||Andrew Francis|
In order to defeat Team Turbo, Earth and Water Elementors fused themselves while Fire and Metal fused. The creatures proceeded to attack the heroes and easily overpowered them, until the group had an idea to weaken them. Tempestra flies through their direction and Fire and Metal attempt to take her down, but instead they accidentally unfuse Earth and Water by breaking their energy core.
- Superhuman Strength: Due to their large size, Earth and Water are much powerful than an average individual.
- Superhuman Durability: They could handle many attacks from Team Turbo.
- Hammer: After they fused, a giant hammer made out of water, earth and Terror Energy was made.
- Terror Energy Generation: After they were charged with Terrorax's Terror Energy, they got the ability of generating said energy in large quantities. The energy enhances their strength and speed even more.
- Unlimited Stamina: They are capable of fighting during long periods without needing to rest.
- Energy Core: Their weak spot is located on their head, which is their energy core. Once broken, they returned to their regular forms.
Earth and Water Elementor's body is the same as Water's, but with a darker shade of blue. There are many irregular rocks covering their arms, chest, thighs (partially), feet and tail. Their energy core and eyes are white and they carry a giant hammer mostly made out of stone with water around it.
- Unlike Fire and Metal, they didn't gained their own action figure in the Turbo-Warriors toy line. A year before, a supposed fusion of Earth and Water named Marine Rock Elementor was released, which is largely different than the animated version that would come later.