|Earth Under Siege Part Two|
|Season 1, Episode 26|
|Air Date||December, 7, 2013|
|Written By||Matthew Drdek|
|Directed By||Daniel Ife|
|Earth Under Siege Part One||Ultralink Invasion Part One|
Earth Under Siege Part Two is the twenty-sixth episode of the Max Steel (2013 TV Series), and also the season finale. This episode was written by Matthew Drdek and directed by Daniel Ife. It aired in December 7, 2013.
- Kathleen Barr as Kat Ryan
- Michael Dobson as Forge Ferrus and Makino
- Brian Drummond as Water Elementor and Earth Elementor
- Andrew Francis as Maxwell McGrath, Air Elementor, and Fire Elementor
- Omari Newton as Jefferson Smith
- Mark Oliver as Miles Dredd
- Nicole Oliver as Molly McGrath
- Sam Vincent as Steel and Berto
- Makino makes his first appearence.
- Max and Steel learn (at least, a part) of their past, for example, that the Max Steel that Steel saw in Extroyer's Ultralink's memory, was, in fact, Jim McGrath, Max's father.
- It is revealed that Miles Dredd and Makino have a deal.
- Miles Dredd's armor is upgraded by Makino, and instead of transforming into T.U.R.B.O. Energy Mode, he turns into Makino Mode.
- Commander Forge Ferrus sacrifices himself to save Max and Steel during the explosion of Makino Ship, but he only loses one arm.
- This episode aired first on Brazil.
- The original title of the episode was Space Invaders Part Two, which possibly would make a reference to the game with same name.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.