|“||We need to bury him alive!||”|
|Alias|| X577 Omega Class Bio-Parasitic Subjugation Warrior Ultralink|
|Allies|| Miles Dredd|
|Enemies|| Max Steel|
Commander Forge Ferrus
Katherine 'Kat' Ryan
Roberto 'Berto' Martinez
|First Appearance||Come Together Part Two|
|Voiced By||Brian Drummond|
Years ago, during the first invasion of earth, many Earth Elementors were formed, but all were destroyed by Ja'em Mk'rah, and N-Tek, except for himself, who probably fled the battlefield. Over the years he would become known as "Earth Elementor".
When they finally found the source of T.U.R.B.O Energy, he and Fire Elementor came to capture Max Steel. Fire Elementor was fighting with Max and then he was defeated when Steel shorted out his flames. Earth Elementor later beat Max and took him and the unconscious Fire Elementor back to THI.
He and Fire Elementor fought N-Tek, but were defeated.
He appeared in some clips with Fire, when Forge was talking about him. Then there was a machine that threw balls of earth, but was defeated. Then he was mentioned by Water Elementor.
Earth Elementor and Fire Elementor appeared (Ordered by Dredd, so that Troy Winter could leave and take the Ultralink to Dredd) and were going to kill Max Steel, but then N-Tek arrived. Fire Elementor was defeated and captured, but Earth Elementor got away.
Earth Elementor ended up fighting Extroyer.
He and the other two Elementors imprisoned at N-Tek, tempted Steel to set them free. He later escaped, thanks to Air Elementor and his Stasis Inhibitor, but helped to activated countermeasures that trapped them.
He and the other three Elementors, fused into one giant body known as Ultimate Elementor. "They" escaped N-Tek and headed to the Copper Canyon's Water Dam to get an N-Tek Transmitter, but were stopped by Max Steel and his brand new TURBO Mode.
He and the other three Elementors split again, and they all tried to capture Max Steel. When N-Tek help arrived, he trapped the Jump Jet underground. He was later defeated by Max and Steel in Turbo Cannon Mode.
He fought Max Steel, and eventually lost to him.
He and his brothers launch a huge attack on N-Tek when their mainframe is down.
He separated from [[Metal Elementor|Metallak] and abandoned him, when he was defeated.
He or another of his kind is fused with Metallak once more, and helps destroy N-Tek.
Alongside with his other four brothers, Earth was contacted by Terrorax and he proposed an alliance to grant them new powers. At first, Earth asked Terrorax if he couldn't resort to his "precious" Nexus, but he replies by saying that he was too weakened to serve him. Afterwards, Earth and his brothers says Nexus' quote: "We Are Legion, We Are One, We Are Nexus!", confirming that they were on Terrorax's side.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: He has vast strength, common for an Ultralink bonded with something.
- Superhuman Durability: Like his brothers, he has extreme durability, and he can come back from a brutal fight a few days later good as new.
- Geokinesis: He can manipulate earth materials.
- Regeneration: When he is destroyed or a body part of his is broken, he can remake it.
- Terror Energy Generation: After he was charged with Terror Energy, Earth started to generate this energy by himself. It enhances his physical capabilities even more.
Similar to Fire Elementor, Earth uses his brute force to fight and doesn't uses his brain to think. He will most of the time start an argument between his brothers and was the one responsible for making him and his brothers merge into only one being.
|The Gallery of Earth Elementor can be seen Here.|
- There is an action figure of Earth Elementor known as Boulder Smash Elementor.
- In The Legend of Ja'em Mk'rah, it is revealed that Earth Elementor's Ultralink is a red Stealth Ultralink.
- Revealed in The Legend of Ja'em Mk'rah, is that he is the last survivor of his kind since the first Ultralink invasion, though this changed when Metal Elementor fused with newly linked Elementors to regain his Mega Elementor form.
- An Earth Elementor is shown fighting Ragnok at the beginning of Fugitives.
|Ultralinks and Megalinks in Max Steel|
|Introduced on Season 1||Air Elementor · Bone Links · Centipede Links · Drone Ultralinks · Earth Elementor · Extroyer's Ultralink · Fighter Ultralinks · Fire Elementor · Gun Links · Makino · Stealth Ultralinks · Steel · Tank Links · Water Elementor|
|Introduced on Season 2||Avatak · Blast Link · Chomp Link · Green Spiny Ultralink · Reaper Links · Lizard Links · Makino Elite Ultralinks · Metal Elementor · Pink Stealth Ultralink · Plaztek · Prism Link · Purple Tweezer Ultralink · Raider Ultralinks · Rock Links · Stinger Ultralinks · Torbolt · Worm Links · X376|
Characters introduced on Season 2 appears in blue.