|Season 2, Episode 3|
|Written By||Sean Jara|
|Directed By||Trent Carlson|
|Ultralink Invasion Part Two||Toxic Relationship|
While N-Tek shuts down to upgrade its systems, Ultimate Elementor and an Ultralink army directly attack the base. Meanwhile, Max and Steel are attempting to get answers about their Turbo Star dream.
- Kathleen Barr as Kat Ryan
- Trevor Devall as Jim McGrath
- Brian Dobson as Forge Ferrus and Makino
- Brian Drummond as Extroyer
- Andrew Francis as Max, Ultimate Air Elementor and Ultimate Fire Elementor
- Omari Newton as Jefferson Smith
- Mark Oliver as Miles Dredd
- Nicole Oliver as Molly McGrath
- Lee Tockar as Prism Link
- Sam Vincent as Steel, Berto and Chomp Link
- The experiment of Turbo Star was seen, alongside with Max's father, Jim McGrath.
- After their base were destroyed by N-Tek, Miles Dredd and Jason Naught are now operating in a underwater base.
- Extroyer escapes from N-Tek's base with his new wasp mode.
- Max has a dream about his father and the Turbo Star and later on get archives about the experiment while he and Steel secretly invaded their systems.
- Miles Dread come to terms with Makino once again.
- There is another Turbo Chamber which is next to the Turbo Chamber introduced in Come Together Part One. It is a reference to the classic series.
- The director (Sean Jara) was also the director of Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5.
- When the official YouTube channel uploaded the episode, they accidentally uploaded Making the Grade instead.
- While Max and Steel invaded N-Tek's files, they discovered a short video of Forge talking about his pastime activities and likings, Berto doing few martial moves and Jefferson's excelent skating abilities.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.