|Season 2, Episode 3|
|Written By||Sean Jara|
|Directed By||Trent Carlson|
|Ultralink Invasion Part Two||Toxic Relationship|
- Kathleen Barr as Kat Ryan
- Trevor Devall as Jim McGrath
- Brian Dobson as Forge Ferrus and Makino
- Brian Drummond as Extroyer
- Andrew Francis as Mas, Ultimate Air Elementor and Ultimate Fire Elementor
- Omari Newton as Jefferson Smith
- Mark Oliver as Miles Dredd
- Nicole Oliver as Molly McGrath
- Lee Tockar as Prism Link
- Sam Vincent as Steel, Berto and Chomp Link
Continuity of the series
- Extroyer got out of N-Tek through his wasp mode. It was also the first time that Extroyer was seen in Season 2.
- Alphalink is finally shown, consuming a planet.
- The experiment of Turbo Star was seen, alongside with Max's dad, Jim McGrath.
- Miles Dredd and Jason Naught are operating in a underwater base.
- Max had dreams about his dad and the Turbo Star, and he got archives about it when he secretly invaded N-Tek alongside with Steel.
- Miles Dredd makes again a deal with Makino.
- Ultimate Elementor and Prism Link started to attack Max, the chest of him was changed to a red color instead of blue.
- There is another Turbo Chamber which is next to the Turbo Chamber introduced in Come Together Part One. It is also a reference to the 2000 Max Steel.
- The director (Sean Jara) was also the director of Hot Wheels: Battle Force Five.
- When the official YouTube channel uploaded the episode, they accidentally uploaded Making the Grade instead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.