|Deep Turbo Blue Sea|
|Season 2, Episode 7|
|Air Date||November 28, 2014 (YouTube)|
|Written By||Grant Sauvé|
|Directed By||Trent Carlson|
|Animal Attraction||Ultralink Hunter (Episode)|
Deep Turbo Blue Sea is the seventh episode of the second season and the thirty-third episode of Max Steel. It was written by Grant Sauvé and directed by Trent Carlson. It was released on YouTube on November 28, 2014.
Naught decodes the location of the first piece of the Turbo Star and he and Dredd go searching for it. Unfortunately, there is an N-Tek base that would detect him using his energy to uncover the piece. He sends false info to Makino's forces, and they attack the underwater base, intent on destroying the missile that they think is there. Max and Steel speed over in the Turbo Jet, and they split up. Steel takes the jet in it's submarine mode to hunt for the Turbo Star piece, and Max goes to help the N-Tek Agents. Max fights the Evil Ultralinks inside the base, but has a problem because he can't change out of Turbo Scuba Mode because he doesn't have Steel with him. He eventually defeats the Ultralinks, and takes out Metal Elementor by taking him deep underwater where the pressure is too great for his metal body. Meanwhile Steel, Dredd, and Naught fight over the piece of the Turbo Star, but it is lost in the battle. Ultimate Water Elementor saves Metal Elementor and grabs the piece, and at the end of the episode, gives it to Dredd.
- Kathleen Barr as T.J./Kat Ryan
- Richard Ian Cox as Kirby
- Trevor Devall as Metal Elementor
- Brian Dobson as Jason Naught
- Brian Drummond as Blast Link/Butch/Water Elementor
- Andrew Francis as Max/Air Elementor
- Omari Newton as Jefferson Smith
- Mark Oliver as Miles Dread
- Vincent Tong as Commander Parker
- Sam Vincent as Steel/Berto
- Lee Tockar as Prism Link
- Michael Dobson as Forge Ferrus
- Max and Steel continue their search for the Turbo Star.
- There was a question in the Ultralink Invasion App regarding this episode.
- The Turbo Jet was introduced in this episode.
- T.J., the AI (Artificial Intelligence) installed in the Turbo Jet, makes her first appearance. Steel likes her, though she rebuffs his affections and likes C.Y.T.R.O. instead.
- The title of the episode is a parody of the movie Deep Blue Sea.