- Armored Elementor VS Super Sword Max Steel: Elementor is ready to attack with his spinning blade! It is up to Max Steel to save the day with his sword!
- Super Sword Max Steel VS Armored Elementor: Can Max Steel stop with his Turbo sword Elementor and his destroyer spinning blade?
Elementor has a bronze piece with the shape of the letter V attached to his chest, bronze forearm pads and thigh pads and a spinning blade on his right arm. Unlike other releases of the Elementors, this action figures has a five long fingers instead of four. Elementor has five points of articulation and comes with one accessory, which is piece containing spikes that can be attached to his back.
- Yet this action figure was released in the first half of 2017 and has the Turbo Missions logo on its box, it appeared in Turbo-Warriors. Later on, a box featuring Turbo-Charged's logo was released.
- There was a duo pack released with Armored Mega Elementor and Super Sword Max Steel.
- The design of the figure could have been inspired by the design of the classic Elementor.